Friday, July 9, 2010

Lemme Tell You About, My-Best-Friend-Forever..

Have you ever had a Best-Friend-Forever? The thing that always beside you, however you are..
Well, i had.
The story has just begun.



When i was 5 years old, my father taught me about playing football, that's not easy for a 5 year old girl who doesn't know anything about football thingy, have to learn about passing, tackling, shooting, etc. Ah! Also about running, this one was easy enough for me.

Bina Taruna was a name of Football School in Jakarta, he (dad) asked me "Do you want me to enroll you into Bina Taruna?" i said yes, but because of various reasons i can't get into that Football School.



As time goes by, i grow older. Though i still stay with the same old thing, football. In highschool, i play for Nasa (Enamsatu) Football Team. Entering tournaments to tournaments, i learned about many things from my experience playing football.

Injuries



I had a serious ligament injurie, it's pathetic. How come? i don't even know, weird huh? Actually i can't be too tired, it makes me feels "oh! how weak i am"

Lost



Everyone must have experienced lost, including me. It can't bring me down, it just makes me more spirited.

Victory



I even did hatrick in one of my tournament that i played in, for an amateur it's just amazing.

Most Important Things



Nike Mercurial Orange, which is now missing.. My mom hide it somewhere, and she forgot about the 'place'.

14



From my father to me, 14 is the best for us.

I've been thinking, yeah that's right. i haven't played football for one year, almost forgot how-to-kick-a-ball. It's all because of my health problem, nah! From now on, i have to start all over again. I can't give up just because of that thing, i can make it.

Dear, The Thing Who-Never-Left-me



I'm Telling you, YOU-ARE-MY-BEST-FRIEND-FOREVER.



xoxo,

TiaraTirka

p.s: sorry about my bad english ;)

1 comments:

Suci Puti Melati said...

HEEEEEEEEEEEY BABYYYYYYYY

Post a Comment

 
Header image by Flóra @ Flickr